Sharpen those soft skills with this free Creative Problem Solving course.
Problems—big and small, simple and complex—persist and perplex people every day. Knowing how to use tools to solve problems—from communication and interpersonal to critical thinking and complex situations—will help employees see each problem as an opportunity for innovation. Our Creative Problem Solving course is the answer, and it’s all here. Help your team get better at solving problems at work and beyond.
What you’ll get
- 25-Minute responsive Articulate Rise course
- A practical approach—not just “nice to know” theory, but actionable takeaways for your day-to-day
- Fresh, beautiful visual design
- High-quality motion-graphics video on using a decision tree
- Printable “Pocket Book of Problem Solving”
- Real-world scenarios
- Several ways to access the course, including a direct link and two SCORM package options
How this course helps
This self-paced course dives into how creativity and decision-making work together to solve problems, guiding learners through a clear approach to creative problem solving. They’ll learn different strategies for discovering and evaluating the root cause underneath a problem’s symptoms, how to employ divergent thinking and convergent thinking for brainstorming solutions, and frameworks for evaluating those solutions. This approach to creative problem solving applies to personal development and leadership development and has applications for organizations and individuals alike, both in the workplace and in life.
Want more hard-hitting soft skills courses? Check out our Power Skills series
Power Skills unpacks the most relevant skills for professional development, including communication, problem solving, and more. Empower your team to skill up with this practical, well-designed series.