Notice at Collection
This California Privacy Notice of Collection applies to California residents and provides information about the categories of personal information Maestro LLC (“Maestro” or “we” or “us”) collects from California residents, and the purposes for which we use the information. This Notice supplements Maestro’s Privacy Statement maestrolearning.com/privacy-policy and Privacy Notice for California Residents maestrolearning.com/ccpa, which contain additional information for California residents regarding their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
Maestro collects the following personal information categories:
Information You Provide to Us
Maestro collects information you provide directly to us on the Sites, via email, or through your communications or interactions with us. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Identifying information, such as your full name, gender, date of birth, and signature.
- Contact information, such as your home address, telephone numbers, and email addresses.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Sites, which may include information provided at the time of subscribing to communications, downloading a piece of content, signing up for our services, requesting further services, entering a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or reporting a problem with our Sites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence, (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Survey responses, which you may provide to us in response to our request to complete a survey for research purposes.
- Payment data, such as payment method, credit or debit card numbers, and other payment or billing information if you provide it to us.
- Preferences, such as your preferences for communication, language, and time zone.
- Security, such as passwords, security questions, usernames when you create an account with us.
- Additionally, for job applicants:
- Educational and professional background, such as your work history, academic and professional qualifications, job titles, interests, educational records, references, and interview notes.
- Employment details, such as your current employment information, including job title, position, hire dates, and compensation, in addition to any previous employment information and legal eligibility to work in the United States.
- Demographic data, such as race, ethnic origin, marital status, disability, and veteran or military status.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Information Automatically Collected via the Site. When you visit the Sites, Maestro automatically collects certain technical information from your browser, such as the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other data about your visit to the Site.
- Information Collected Using Other Tracking Tools. In addition to, or in conjunction with Cookies, we may use other tracking tools to improve users’ experiences on the Site. For example, pixel tags (also known as clear GIFs, web bugs, or web beacons) may be used to track the online movements of users of the Site. Pixel tags and similar tools may also be used in our emails to track whether an email was read or forwarded to someone else.
- Information Collected Using Web Analytics Tools. We may use Google Analytics Advertising features such as demographics and interest reporting to collect anonymized data about the gender, age, and interests of visitors to the Site. You can read Google’s security and privacy policies for Google Analytics at policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. You may opt out of having your data used by Google Analytics by accessing Google’s Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Section V, Choice And Control Of Your Personal Information.
Information from Other Sources
Maestro may receive information about you if you use any other websites affiliated with Maestro or from information you post on or submit to the Sites. Maestro may also receive your information from third-party marketing companies that we use to provide you with information concerning our products, service offerings and other information.
Disclosure of other Data
The type and/or methodology of data collection may change from time to time, and we may introduce new features or capabilities to the Site. Any such changes that apply to your information will be reflected in this section of this Privacy Statement (Information We Collect about You and How We Collect It).
We use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To Further an Established Business Relationship. We use collected information to serve established business relationships that we have developed with you, including providing products and services to you in connection with our established business relationship, providing you with notices about accounts or subscriptions you maintain in connection with one or more of the Sites, including expiration and renewal notices, and to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection. We may also contact you to ask for your feedback about a product, service, or event.
- To Send You Promotional Materials. We use your information to fulfill your requests, including, but not limited to, requests to receive promotional materials. Promotional materials may include newsletters or other information regarding Maestro contests, events, services, and/or products, including in connection with Maestro’s separately-branded products and services in connection with the Sites. We also use your information to share other services or products that may be of interest to you. Promotional materials may be conveyed in emails. If you no longer wish to receive these materials, you may opt out by following the opt-out instructions included in our emails, texts, or mailings, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To Improve Our Services. We collect information using Cookies (data files created when you visit a website), tracking tools, and/or analytic tools. We use this information to personalize your experience on the Site or with the company and/or to improve the security, design, and/or function of the Site. We may also use your information to support and develop our products and service offerings.
- To Fulfill or Meet the Reason you Provided the Information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request information or ask a question about our products or service offerings, we will use that information to respond to your inquiry. We may also save and use your information to market or promote our products and service offerings.
- To Provide Customer Support. We may use your information to provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To Maintain Safety and Security. We may use your information to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our products, website and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To Further Product Development. We may use your information for testing, research, analysis, and product development to allow us to develop and improve our products and service offerings.
- To Comply with Our Legal Obligations. We may use your information if we are required to respond to a law enforcement request and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To Communicate Employment Opportunities or Decisions. If you are a candidate for employment at Maestro, we use your information to make decisions on your potential employment, including but not limited to, contacting you for additional information, informing you of any employment decisions, or informing you of additional employment opportunities.
- To contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile or contact us directly to be removed from these distributions. For more information, see Section V, Choice And Control Over Your Personal Information.
- Other uses:
- To present our Sites and their content to you.
- To notify you about changes to our Sites or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- As described to you separately when collecting your personal information.
- For any other purpose, with your consent.
To view our full Privacy Notice for California Residents, visit maestrolearning.com/ccpa. The California Consumer Privacy Act provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. For more information, visit maestrolearning.com/ccpa. To exercise your rights, or if you have any questions about this Notice, or if you need to access it in an alternative format due to having a disability, please contact us at email@example.com or via our toll-free number: 800.319.2122.